On April 26th, the 2nd networking event of the IRIC took place. Organized by the Office of Academic Affairs in collaboration with IRIC students, this networking event was designed to inform our students and postdoctoral researchers about future career opportunities in life sciences. Professionals from the public, private or academic sectors, from different areas of expertise, were invited to this event. Around 40 students from the Institute participated in this event.
List of invited guests
- Yasaman Nouhi, M.Sc. Project manager – Caprion Biosciences Inc.
- David Haberl, M.Sc. Principal Medical Writer – IC Axon
- Julie Lambert, Ph.D. Senior Advisor for Government and Institutional Relations – Université de Montréal
- Martin Baril, Ph.D. Medical Science Liaison – Abbvie Canada
- Frédérick A. Mallette, Ph.D. Principal Investigator – Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Centre
- Guillaume Sylvain-Drolet, M.Sc. Biochemist – Heart Institute of Montreal
- Émilie Larocque, Ph.D. Virologiste – Canadian Food Inspection Agency
The Office of Academic Affairs is committed to the scientific, academic, and professional development of the students of the Institute. It offers a wide range of workshops and trainings on transferable skills and prepares its students for their job search.