Five IRIC graduates named to the Honor List of the Rector of the Université de Montréal
Published on July 8, 2022
IRIC is proud to count five of its graduates among the most recent appointments to the Rector’s Honor List.
The Rector’s Honor List highlights the outstanding academic journeys from of all graduate programs at the Université de Montréal. This list recognizes the merit and efforts of students whose progress has been exemplary.
Various requirements must be met to be nominated:
- Have obtained a minimum cumulative average of 4,000 for their programme’s tuition.
- Have received the mention “Excellent” or “Exceptional” for their doctoral thesis or master’s thesis.
- Rank in the top 10% of all graduates of their program for the current year
- Thomas MacDougall – M. Sc. in Informatics, Laboratory of Sébastien Lemieux
- Lucas Porras – M. Sc. in Molecular Biology, Laboratory of Sylvie Mader
- Myreille Larouche – Ph. D. in Biochemistry, Laboratory of Vincent Archambault
- Kévin Leguay – Ph. D. in Molecular Biology, Laboratory of Sébastien Carréno
- Thomas Milan – Ph. D. in Molecular Biology, Laboratory of Brian Wilhelm