IRIC Next Generation Awards Program 2023 scholarship recipients arrive at the Institute
Published on June 2, 2023
This scholarship enables undergraduate students to spend 12 to 16 weeks at IRIC during the summer term.
This opportunity is possible thanks to the 2023 IRIC Next Generation Award Program, financially supported by the IRIC principal investigators and the IRIC philanthropic fund.
Each year, this program is open to undergraduate students (Canadians or permanent residents). Several research projects from different fields are offered, including immunotherapy, cell division, cell signaling, gene expression, stem cells and leukemia, drug discovery, development of diagnostic tools and cell modeling.
Congratulations to the IRIC Next Generation awardee
- Carol Zhou – Lessard laboratory ;
- Eve Wang – Lemieux laboratory ;
- Ayesha Lalani – Knapp laboratory ;
- Meng Elena – Lessard laboratory ;
- Benoît-Loup Denis-Legault – Wilhelm laboratory ;
- Philippe Schoeb – Major laboratory ;
- Adnan Black – Deblois laboratory ;
- Rajan Leung – Smith laboratory ;
- Melisa Farias Gonzalez – Trinh laboratory