Submit your application for an internship
Students interested in completing an internship at IRIC are invited to identify the Investigators they would like to work with and to closely follow the guidelines below when preparing and submitting their application package.
Please note that because the recruitment process takes place throughout the year, there is no deadline for submitting your application.
Preparing your application
To be considered complete, an application package must include the following documents:
- A letter of intent (max. 1,000 words) describing:
- Your academic background;
- Your desire to pursue graduate studies and your career goals;
- Your scientific interests;
- Your reasons for wanting to complete an internship at IRIC in the field of cancer research;
- Your reasons for wanting to complete an internship within this research team;
- All of your official university transcripts (unofficial copies accepted);
- Your résumé (CV) including, if applicable, awards and honours received and the scientific communications that you have participated in.
Submitting your application
Your complete application must be submitted directly by email to the chosen Investigators.