IRIC Student Recruitment Event
The IRIC Student Recruitment Event offers students interested in pursuing graduate studies in the field of cancer research a unique opportunity to participate in an international student recruitment event at the Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer (IRIC) of the Université de Montréal. The 2019 edition will take place from June 12th to 14th, 2019.
During the event, participants:
- Visit IRIC, its laboratories and core facilities;
- Meet IRIC principal investigators and students and discuss with them during various networking activities;
- Learn more about the MSc and PhD research projects and graduate programs offered at IRIC;
- Participate in a full day of one-on-one interviews with the IRIC principal investigators of their choice;
- Explore the campus of the Université de Montréal;
- Participate in an evening of activities in downtown Montreal with IRIC students.
- Activities are offered in English.
Following the event, participants may receive a recruitment offer from one or many IRIC principal investigators. Offers will be valid from Fall 2019 to Fall 2020. Recruited students will also be guaranteed to receive competitive financial support during their training at IRIC ($20,000 per year for MSc students, $22,500 per year for PhD students).